Thursday, March 1, 2012

1st package arrived today!

Well the shipment of rail clamps has come in the mail today.  It is a set of 10 Aristo Craft rail clamps.  There has not been too much information to my knowledge on the internet about these particular clamps, and I thought I could fill a gap.  So tomorrow I will do a complete review of these clamps.  What I can tell you is that they look decent, look okay as far as durability, and through a simple method that I devised I think these clamps might work.  However, I cannot give a complete review for months because these clamps need to be in the garden before I take a side on whether I'll swear by them or swear at them.  However, I can give you the details about these clamps, and that is for tomorrow.  Good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment