Saturday, January 26, 2013

Okay Everyone, Here's The Plan.

As according to my last post, the Garden Railroad will likely be taken down this spring, however the railroad won't be packed up completely.  First, all switches and unnecessary track will be taken up.  The loop of track itself will be kept until August.  The track that has been taken up will be put onto a shelf layout.  This Christmas I got a new locomotive with the warning to not take it outside.  Therefore I need a shelf layout indoors anyways so that I can run that beautiful Colorado Mining locomotive.

The shelf layout will fit into the corner of my room, and will be portable :).  So those of you interested in a very small G scale railroad, stay tuned.  As for the layout outside, it will still run, at least for now.  I will probably take on more good video before I decide to tear up tracks.

No comments:

Post a Comment