Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Merger Near

Well, unfortunately the Railroad's days are numbered.  You see, this spring I graduate High School and will be at work all summer.  So this Spring (before June) I will have to take in a few more photos before tearing the railroad down.  For me it has been a great journey.  The railroad will be rebuilt, although a little smaller and on a shelf inside.  For this blog, I doubt many new posts will come here as the blog hasn't been popular enough to keep up.  However, I will leave this blog up, and will give it a face lift with some more technical information about Garden Railroading.  I want anyone who reads this message that this isn't goodbye to this railroad, it is merely going through another change.

I will occasionally post here with important information and a new update every couple months, however for the small talk, please refer to my main blog, jjwtrains.blogspot.com.

This blog will remain open and active, and will have a page dedicated to Garden Railways and building them.  So check back here if you want, but the action is getting moved to the blog in the link above.  I am sorry that more time couldn't be spent on this section of the hobby, and I will definitely return to it when I can, but it looks like I am going indoors for a while.

Until that day comes, keep an open eye for the occasional update here

--jjwtrainman

No comments:

Post a Comment